At Revel Adult Day Health, our commitment to quality is more than a promise. It’s at the heart of everything we do. Our services are delivered by caring employees who share our belief that each person deserves to receive the highest quality of service and to make informed decisions about their care.
Committed to Quality Improvement
Our team continually reviews our programs to ensure that the people we serve receive the most effective services possible. Through incident management, training protocols, satisfaction surveys and other efforts, our Quality Improvement staff help ensure that services:
- Are safe and highly effective for each person we serve.
- Comply with all state requirements for serving elders and other adults with chronic illnesses, rehabilitative needs and other challenges.
- Are cost-effective for all of our participants and payors.
- Reflect each person’s unique needs and preferences.
- Enable them to form strong relationships in the community of their choice.
- Respect their right to make informed decisions and to choose the care plan that best fits their personal preferences, beliefs and goals.
As a partner of The MENTOR Network, Revel Adult Day Health has access to the resources of a national network of quality improvement professionals, who create, implement and evaluate a comprehensive and continuous program of improvement.